Getting engaged is an exciting new chapter of your life. It marks the beginning of planning your wedding, but, before getting all of those wedding details arranged, maybe you should take some time to celebrate the engagement, too. You want this night with your soon-to-be spouse and other loved ones to be truly unforgettable.
Fortunately, Kansas City has plenty of great places to have an engagement party. From great party ideas and tips to sharing some excellent engagement party venues near you in KC, we’ve got you covered. The night you get engaged should be one of the best nights of your life.
Engagement Party Venues in Kansas City
No matter what type of engagement party venue you’re searching for, you can most likely find it here in the City of Fountains. Whether you’re looking for restaurants for engagement parties, cheap venues for engagement parties or simply a proper event venue, KC has it.
To get you started with a solid starting point, here are some places to have engagement parties in Kansas City:
If you’re wondering where to have an engagement party in Kansas City, then this list should be a solid foundation for you to begin your search.
Engagement Party Venues and Ideas
One of the coolest things about an engagement party is that it’s a unique celebration of you and your future spouse. There are many different types of engagement party location ideas to consider. Below, we have listed a handful of potential settings that could make a special night even more memorable.
Here are a few fun ideas to get your brain rolling:
- Outdoor party: Maybe you want to celebrate your engagement in the beautiful outdoors. That could come in the form of a BBQ in your own backyard or drinking local beer, wine or cocktails at a popular KC brewery. One way or the other, nothing quite says Kansas City like great beer and BBQ. Restaurants for engagement parties feel like great options for this, too.
- Surprise party: A popular type of engagement party is a timeless classic: the surprise party! Plenty of engagements are meant to be surprises, so why not keep the fun mystery alive by surprising your partner with a party full of loved ones, too?
- Brunch party: You can always kick off your engagement party in the morning or early afternoon. Restaurants for engagement parties could be wonderful venues for this. Bring in the mimosas and pancakes!
3 Tips for Finding Engagement Party Places Near Me
While you search for the perfect engagement party venue in Kansas City, there are some tips that you can keep in the back of your mind. These three FAQs and tips will help you prepare everything you need for the party.
1. What Is the Point of an Engagement Party?
An engagement party is a memorable celebration of your relationship with your soon-to-be spouse. Because this is a joyous occasion, finding engagement party locations with enough space to host all your friends and family is a priority. This is a night to remember.
2. What Do I Need for an Engagement Party?
As you look for venues for engagement parties, there are some other things that you will need to keep track of. For example, think about when the party will take place, who will be on the guest list and what some of the décor will be.
3. How Do You Organize an Engagement Party?
Just as you’ll have a checklist for a wedding, you can also make a checklist for potential engagement party venues, dates, guests, invitations, budget and more. Keeping these things organized can save you lots of stress and make sure you adhere to a structured timeline.
Before you get started on finding the right wedding venue, choosing the perfect engagement party venue in Kansas City will be your first step in this exciting new part of your life.