The big day is getting closer by the second. What better way to hype up this milestone than to celebrate it with your closest friends? Whether you’re the bride herself drumming up some ideas or the maid or matron of honor planning it, a bachelorette party in Kansas City can truly be a night to remember.
From the best bachelorette party venues in town to potential activities and other ideas, here’s the complete guide to your Kansas City bachelorette party.
The Best Bachelorette Party Venues Near Me
Each district in Kansas City offers something a little bit different. That’s why it’s best to break down bachelorette party venues in Kansas City by popular neighborhoods.
Where to Have My Bachelorette Party in the Crossroads
The Crossroads Arts District is home to plenty of fun places for your bachelorette party. Maybe you picture yourself and your bridesmaids at an elegant wine bar. Or perhaps you want to do something artsy, like visit a gallery. There are also excellent dining options. Fortunately, the Crossroads has a lot to offer:
- Scarlet Room
- Tannin Wine Bar & Kitchen
- Crossroads Hotel / Lazia
- No Vacancy
- Green Lady Lounge
Where to Have My Bachelorette Party in Westport
For your Kansas City bachelorette party, Westport is a great place with a wide range of available activities. There are drag brunches, wine bars and great restaurants to check out. Here are just a handful of ideas to get you started:
Where to Have My Bachelorette Party on the Plaza
The Country Club Plaza, with its gorgeous Spanish architecture and countless blocks of excellent shopping and dining options, has many potential bachelorette party venues. Whether you want to try some delicious delights or relax at the luxurious Fontaine hotel, the Plaza could be a wonderful addition to your itinerary.
These places for your bachelorette party in Kansas City are all good to keep in mind:
Where to Have My Bachelorette Party in Power & Light
Located in the heart of downtown Kansas City, the Power & Light District is party central. It’s not hard to find entertainment here with bars, concerts and restaurants galore. In fact, you might not even have enough time to hit all the spots you want! That’s just another reason to get together with your best friends and enjoy what Kansas City has to offer.
Here are several places worth checking out for your Kansas City bachelorette party:
Kansas City Bachelorette Party Activities and Ideas
Aside from bachelorette party venues, coming up with a few ideas for activities can help make the night (or weekend) even more special. Every group wants something different, so we’ve provided a wide variety of activities to help give you a better idea of what you want your bachelorette party in Kansas City to look like:
- Drag brunch: What’s better than brunch with friends? Watching an impressive, fun and theatrical drag performance at the same time! Hamburger Mary’s, Fountain Haus and Missie B’s all offer delicious food and mimosas to get your morning off on the right foot.
- Local scavenger hunt: A bachelorette party in Kansas City may as well embrace the city itself! You can prepare and take part in a scavenger hunt that takes you all around the City of Fountains.
- Karaoke: Sing your favorite songs with your best friends at one of KC’s karaoke bars. Off Key, located in Westport, can accommodate you with a private room for you all to sing and drink to your heart’s content.
- Wine bar: Who doesn’t love a good wine bar? Fortunately, there are plenty to choose from for your Kansas City bachelorette party. Tannin, Ca Va and Cooper’s Hawk are all stellar options.
- Spa day and relaxation: Treat yourself to an afternoon of self-care. Whether that’s a deep-tissue massage, pedicure or manicure, a nice break can ensure you’re all ready to roll and keep the party going.
Kansas City Bachelorette Party Itinerary
Planning a bachelorette party can be stressful. Deciding the order for the weekend’s activities can be a lot to tackle. That’s why an itinerary can help you keep track of everything that you want to do.
Whether it’s a full day of festivities or an entire weekend of fun, this itinerary for a bachelorette party in Kansas City can ensure that you enjoy everything without getting overwhelmed about what comes next. Take the entire weekend itinerary or just one of the days listed below:
Day 1 of Your Kansas City Bachelorette Party
- Brunch / drag brunch
- Local scavenger hunt
Day 2 of Your Kansas City Bachelorette Party
- Spa day and relaxation
- Meal at one of KC’s famous BBQ joints
- Dinner and wine bar
Day 3 of Your Kansas City Bachelorette Party
- Breakfast at the hotel or Airbnb
- Day of chill games before the weekend comes to a close
In Kansas City, you can have the best bachelorette party imaginable. Many people’s minds may go to Nashville or Las Vegas, but there’s plenty of fun to be had right here in the heartland.